8. Take a photo of the content of boxes when moving, so you’ll know what is stored where.
9. Going out with your kids? Take a photo of them in the morning.
This way, if they get lost (God forbid), you have the most up-to-date photo of your children.
10. Photograph landmarks around your hotel when you travel.
If you’re not sure if you’re in the right place, just check your phone. You can also show it to cab drivers and they’ll know where to take you.
11. The same goes for when you park in a big parking lot. No more walking around trying to remember which floor you parked your car on.
12. Take a picture of your fridge before you go grocery shopping, so you know what you need to get.
13. Have your prescription number on hand.
14. If you’re near-sighted and don’t have your glasses, take a photo with your phone – things will be much clearer.