Home is where the heart is, they say, and truer words have yet to be spoken. Given that we spend a huge portion of our downtime at home (and thanks to the lockdown, our work time too), it’s important to feel comfortable and free in your own home. Entering your house should fill you with a sense of joy, warmth, and familiarity. Sometimes, all you need to turn a dull, cramped room into a lustrous open area is a few home renovations, most of which can be done with your own two hands. Some renovations can help you bring your dream home to life, while others allow you to optimize how you use every square inch of your property. These pictures are just a few examples of the way a house can be transformed.
1. All it needed was a touch of blue
2. Spot the differences
3. I like a little technicolor in my home office
4. We traded one bookshelf in for two
5. New walls, new curtains, new sheets!
6. Inspired by 2001: A Space Odyssey